The Huntsville, Alabama Divorce Lawyers of our law firm have decades of experience helping clients through difficult times in divorce proceedings. Our lawyers regularly help clients through contested and uncontested Alabama divorce cases. We have helped our neighbors in Alabama successfully navigate the divorce legal process in thousands of cases.
Our lawyers regularly represent clients in divorce and child-custody cases, child-custody modification matters, child support, alimony, protection from abuse orders, divorce for women, and divorce for men.
Attorney's Richard C. Perry and Christina Perry are a family-owned local business serving clients throughout the Huntsville, Alabama area, including Madison, Limestone, and Morgan Counties. Indeed we service divorce and child-custody clients throughout the State of Alabama.
Richard and Christina are married for over 20 years and they have two wonderful children together, Della and Trey. They helped found Alabama Divorce and Family Lawyers to provide a better way to serve divorce clients after having watched the system chew up and spit out good people going through divorces for years.
Richard loves his family, likes to sing karaoke, and travel in his off time. In fact, he met his wife, Christina in Australia while on vacation many moons ago.
Richard is an accomplished and award-winning attorney who is licensed in every court in Alabama, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He is also licensed to practice law throughout Australia and is an accomplished international lawyer. Richard graduated from Birmingham School of Law and has represented thousands of divorce and custody clients successfully for decades.
Richard grew up in Mississippi before falling in love with Alabama and moving here for law school. An active member of the community and their church, Richard is now a true native of the great State of Alabama. Richard decided to start a divorce law firm in Huntsville because of the city's neat military and space history. Huntsville is known for the top tourist attraction in Alabama, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center where his son, Trey once went to Space Camp. The Huntsville Space and Rocket Center houses one of the world's largest collections of rockets and space memorabilia. Huntsville is also the home of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center and the U.S. Army Aviation and Missle Command. Richard has said, "we just fell in love with the Rocket City, so we knew we wanted to open a divorce practice in Huntsville."
Attorney Richard C. Perry
- Graduated law school at Southern Cross University in Lismore, New South Wales, Australia – LLB.
- Graduated law school at College of Law in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia for admission as a solicitor at law.
- Graduated with a Bachelors and Masters degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Graduated from Birmingham School of Law.
Memberships and Licenses
- Licensed in all Alabama State Courts, including Huntsville, Madison, Limestone, and Morgan County Courts.
- Licensed in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Member of the Madison County Bar Association
- Member of the Shelby County Bar Association.
- Member of the Birmingham Bar Association.
- Licensed to practice law as a solicitor in Queensland, Australia.
- Licensed by Supreme Court of Alabama.
- Licensed in the US District Court Northern District of Alabama.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Admitted to the High Court as a barrister and solicitor in the High Court of New Zealand.
- Accredited Duty Lawyer – Legal Aid Queensland, Australia.
- Licensed in the High Court of New Zealand as a Barrister and Solicitor.
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem.
- Represented clients before every level of the state courts of Alabama up to and including the Supreme Court of Alabama.
- Recognized by his peers as a Top Attorney in the Birmingham Magazine in 2013.
- Recognized by his peers in the Birmingham Magazine as Top Criminal Defense Lawyer 2013 and 2014.
- Recognized by his peers in the Birmingham Magazine as Top Domestic Relations Law 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Recognized in B-Metro as Top Domestic Relations Lawyer 2015 and 2016.
- Appeared in nearly every court in the State of Alabama in both criminal defense and domestic relations matters.
- Represented numerous (hundreds) of clients in various Courts in Australia – Magistrates Court, District Court, and Supreme Court in criminal matters – sex crimes, drug crimes, etc. Successfully tried divorce cases, as well as cases involving domestic violence and custody cases. Appeared before the Federal District Court in cases involving domestic relations matters. Richard has tried hundreds of cases and represented thousands of divorce cases throughout Alabama.
Our Huntsville Divorce Practice Areas
- Child Custody
- Online Divorce Process
- Divorce Appeals
- Military Divorce
- Divorce Mediation
- Online Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
- Child-Custody Modification
- PFA(Protection from Abuse)
- Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Divorce Settlements
- Divorce Asset Protection & Wealth Management
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
Fixed Fee Divorce Pricing Offers
Our Huntsville Divorce Law Firm practices law differently. We try to offer the best service, at the most competitive pricing around. Our innovative and new way of practicing law puts our divorce clients first!
$2,000 -FOR- 3 MONTHS
MANY DIVORCES CAN BE COMPLETED IN THIS TIME.
$10,000 -FOR- 1 YEAR
Five Star Reviews -- Recommend Richard to "anyone," for our Huntsville Divorce
Hiring Attorneys Richard and Christina Perry was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The Perry's and staff are very knowledgeable in their field and they treated me with the professional respect anyone would expect. The whole staff went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. I visited other law firms before prior to visiting Attorney Richard Perry, and he was the only attorney who gave me hope in my matter. The results he was able to achieve were exactly as he predicted. Mrs Christina was always so courteous and reassuring. She talked to me throughout the process and helped keep me calm and focused. Benjamin was also very pleasant to talk to and always made sure my questions were timely answered when the Perry's were busy in court. I would recommend this law firm to anyone who needs a divorce lawyer. You will not be disappointed and will definitely know you are cared for. I am very pleased with the results.
-- William Spurr